Hanqing Jiang’s research involves uses silicone as the substrate of lithium metal anode to mitigate dendrite (whisker) formation, which can dramatically extend battery life and diminish safety risks in lithium-ion and lithium-air batteries.
- Chemical engineer honored for celebrating women in the field
- Multidisciplinary student researcher aspires to solve health challenges
- Clearing the air for deep space travel
- Newman named 2018 National Academy of Inventors Fellow
- Understanding autonomous swarms
- Chemical Engineering and Materials Science and Engineering Open House