MultiPhysics Lab graduate students won Best Student Paper for research on unique behavior in lightweight material from The Materials, Metals and Minerals Society.
- Chemical engineer honored for celebrating women in the field
- Multidisciplinary student researcher aspires to solve health challenges
- Clearing the air for deep space travel
- Newman named 2018 National Academy of Inventors Fellow
- Understanding autonomous swarms
- Chemical Engineering and Materials Science and Engineering Open House