Stephen Krause received the Michael Ashby Outstanding Materials Educator Award this summer for his research and work on the formative feedback model, which he used to enhance his students’ classroom experience.
- Chemical engineer honored for celebrating women in the field
- Multidisciplinary student researcher aspires to solve health challenges
- Clearing the air for deep space travel
- Newman named 2018 National Academy of Inventors Fellow
- Understanding autonomous swarms
- Chemical Engineering and Materials Science and Engineering Open House