A thermal energy systems company, a utility, a grocery chain and ASU engineers are teaming to bring energy- and cost-saving innovations to industrial freezers.
- Chemical engineer honored for celebrating women in the field
- Multidisciplinary student researcher aspires to solve health challenges
- Clearing the air for deep space travel
- Newman named 2018 National Academy of Inventors Fellow
- Understanding autonomous swarms
- Chemical Engineering and Materials Science and Engineering Open House