A thermal energy systems company, a utility, a grocery chain and ASU engineers are teaming to bring energy- and cost-saving innovations to industrial freezers.
- Nanoscale research multiplies into vast opportunities
- Bonding experience: Repairing wounds with gold, silk and lasers
- Chemical Engineering and Materials Science and Engineering Open House
- Inventions for developing world lead to Lemelson-MIT Prize
- ASU researcher brings the heat to composite materials
- The School for Engineering of Matter, Transport and Energy welcomes its new faculty members