A soft robotics exosuit designed to assist with rehabilitation of the foot and ankle. The project, led by Fulton Schools students Marielle Debeurre, Tiffany Hertzell and Carly Thalman along with Assistant Professor Hyunglae Lee, was awarded the top prize at the WearRA Innovation Challenge earlier this year.
- SEMTE student team’s fog-free mask design wins $1 million international competition
- ASU researcher helps robot teams get the lay of the land
- Mechanical engineering achievements earn Ladani ASME Fellow status
- Revolutionizing materials science with use-inspired AI research
- New engineering program supports a sustainable energy future
- ASU engineering begins major industry collaboration