ASU’s new master’s degree program in modern energy production and sustainable use prepares engineers to expand the use of solar, wind, hydro and other power sources, such as that harvested by this geothermal plant.
- Unlocking the recipe for corrosion-resistant alloys
- Shining light into the deep inner workings of Alzheimer’s
- SEMTE student team’s fog-free mask design wins $1 million international competition
- ASU researcher helps robot teams get the lay of the land
- Mechanical engineering achievements earn Ladani ASME Fellow status
- Revolutionizing materials science with use-inspired AI research