ASU’s new master’s degree program in modern energy production and sustainable use prepares engineers to expand the use of solar, wind, hydro and other power sources, such as that harvested by this geothermal plant.
- ASU Air Devils fly high at aircraft design competition
- A passion driven mission
- Research funding helps graduate students reach their goals
- Mirror, mirror: ASU researcher’s synthesis and analysis of 2D Janus materials lights the way to a quantum future
- Opportunity for advancement
- Meet our 2021 exceptional graduates