Contributions to the engineering of materials and manufacturing processes, and to the education of her students, has earned Fulton Schools professor Leila Ladani high recognition from her professional peers.
- Unlocking the recipe for corrosion-resistant alloys
- Shining light into the deep inner workings of Alzheimer’s
- SEMTE student team’s fog-free mask design wins $1 million international competition
- ASU researcher helps robot teams get the lay of the land
- Mechanical engineering achievements earn Ladani ASME Fellow status
- Revolutionizing materials science with use-inspired AI research