The Society of Behavioral Medicine, or SBM, is a multidisciplinary organization of clinicians, educators and scientists who are improving knowledge and applications in the areas of human behavior, health and illness. SBM honors full members who have made outstanding contributions to advances in the science and practice of behavioral medicine with the distinction of fellow.
- Meet our 2021 exceptional graduates
- Rivera named 2021 Society of Behavioral Medicine fellow
- Dedication to education was cornerstone of engineering professor’s career
- Biomaterials bolster the battle against cancer
- Unlocking the recipe for corrosion-resistant alloys
- Shining light into the deep inner workings of Alzheimer’s