Window of Opportunity
Chemical Engineering and Materials Science and Engineering Open House
The School for Engineering of Matter, Transport and Energy invites you to meet the students and faculty in their graduate programs.
You will learn about our programs:
- Chemical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering (in-person and online)
- Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- Modern Energy Production and Sustainable Use (new for Fall 2019)
- Robotics and Autonomous Systems
- Solar Energy Engineering and Commercialization
Friday, October 26, 2018 8:30a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
ASU Tempe campus
Memorial Union (MU)
School for Engineering of Matter, Transport and Energy
Also learn more about NEWT!
Nanosystems Engineering Research Center for Nanotechnology-Enabled Water Treatment