High school students and their parents are cordially
invited to attend ASU Materials Engineering Open House
Saturday, November 4, 9 a.m.–noon
Physical Sciences F-wing 166, Tempe campus
Optional tour of the Fulton Schools Residential Community
at Tooker House following the Open House.
Materials engineers invent, design and manufacture advanced materials for all high-tech industries. Example applications include:
- 3D Printing.
- Semiconductors for ultra-high speed computers.
- Brighter and more powerful lasers.
- High temperature materials for motorcycle, car, and jet engines.
- Lightweight composites for cars, planes, and spacecraft.
- Advanced biomaterials for artificial hearts.
Join us and
- Learn about admission and scholarship information.
- Discover career paths in materials engineering and tour research labs.
- Talk to our students and faculty.